How To Get Relief In 4 Easy Steps
Step 1. Check our locations for a Physical Therapy clinic near you
Step 2. Call us at (720) 222-9669 to verify your insurance
When you call just say: “I am interested in coming to your clinic for Physical Therapy – Do you take my health insurance?”
Step 3. Schedule your appointment. Office hours are Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 5:00.
Step 4. Come in and Start Feeling Better On Your First Visit
Using Your Health Insurance
We take most major insurances including (but not limited to):
• Anthem (Blue Cross Blue Shield)
• United HealthCare
• Workers Compensation
• Auto Insurance (all of them) (i.e. Geico, Farmers, State Farm, etc)
If your insurance is not listed just call us at (720) 222-9669 and we will quickly let you know if we take it.
Cash plans available.
Commonly Treated Conditions
• OsteoArthritis (i.e. degenerative joint or disc problems)
• Joint pain: knee, shoulder, back, neck, hip, elbow
• Muscle strain or sprain
• Ligament strain or sprain (i.e. ACL)
• Pre- and Post- surgery (shoulder, knee, hip, back, neck)
• Injuries from a car accident (whiplash, heachaches, neck pain, back pain, etc)
Take action and stop your suffering. Call us today and schedule your first visit.