Physical Therapy Professionals
To Schedule Your Appointment
We are open Monday through Friday 9 am to 6 pm
We can typically get you in for your first appointment within 1-2 days of your request (and sometimes on the same day depending upon availability)
To schedule your appointment:
For fastest response – text us at 720.358.5385
Call and leave a voice message – 720.222.9669
Arvada Physical Therapy Clinic Location
8850 W 58th Avenue #201, Arvada, CO 80002
Do You Take My Health Insurance
We take most major health, auto and workers comp insurance including (but not limited to):
• Anthem (Blue Cross Blue Shield)
• United HealthCare
• Workers Compensation – ALL
• Auto Insurance – ALL (i.e. Geico, Farmers, State Farm, Progressive, etc)
If your insurance is not listed then call us at (720) 222-9669 and we will quickly let you know if we take it.
Note: If you do not have health insurance or we do not work with your plan – cash plans are available.
Can You Help Me With My Problem?
We are experts in treating muscle and joint problems such as:
• OsteoArthritis (i.e. degenerative joint or disc problems)
• Joint pain: knee, shoulder, back, neck, hip, elbow
• Muscle strain or sprain
• Ligament strain or sprain (i.e. knee ligaments like the ACL, ankle sprain)
• Pre- and Post- surgery (shoulder, knee, hip, back, neck)
• Injuries from a car accident (whiplash, headaches, neck pain, back pain, etc)
Call us today to schedule your first visit (720) 222-9669 or for fastest response text (720) 358-5385
Physical Therapy Professionals is the leading Arvada Orthopedic Manual Therapy Practice
Get one-on-one care for fast and effective results with physical therapy in Arvada.
If you are in need of physical therapy then you’ll want to get physical therapy from the most educated, experienced, and specialized physical therapists that offer one-on-one sessions for your muscle, joint, car accident injury or orthopedic condition.
In addition to physical therapy for general orthopedic conditions and injuries our licensed physical therapists specialize in:
• Manual therapy
• Scientific Therapeutic Exercise Progressions (S.T.E.P.)
• Kinesiotaping methods
• Post-operative care and
• Injuries from car accidents
Our caring physical therapists are dedicated to helping every patient get out of pain and get back to their pre-injury levels of function.
Call (720) 222-9669 or text (720) 358-5385 to schedule your appointment at our Arvada clinic today.