Warning! Don’t Even Think About Calling A Lawyer or Going
To A Medical Provider For Your Car Accident Injuries Until You Read This…
What Every Car Accident Injury Victim Should Know…
About How To Get Out Of Pain And How To Get Your Life Back
If you were injured in a car accident and are in pain then this report is going to be incredibly important to you…
The aftermath of a car accident leaves you with tons of things to take care of.
You have to deal with:
- Calling your insurance company to report the accident and file the claim – and make sure that you know what to say and what not to say so that you don’t screw things up. And once the claim is filed you’ll have to…
- Wait to get the okay from your insurance company so you can move forward with getting your car fixed which means getting an appraisal for the amount of damage and then finding a body shop to get your car to which might mean having it towed and over to the repair shop but since you won’t have a car for a while you’ll need to…
- Find alternative transportation which, depending on whether or not you have rental car insurance on your auto insurance policy might mean either not having a car or having to make arrangements at home with a family member to borrow or share time with their car. And while all of that is happening you are probably trying to…
- Decide if you need to hire an attorney. You may think that you can just handle all of the details yourself and why would you want to pay an attorney 33% of your settlement if that’s the case. But maybe you can’t or don’t want to deal with all of the nitty gritty details so you decide hiring an attorney would be a good idea. so if you think you need an attorney the next step is to try to…
- Find an attorney you can trust. Sure, there are lots of personal injury attorneys on television – but how do you know which one is right for you? Just because they promise you lots of money or they tell you they are trustworthy doesn’t mean they can do either! But when you google “personal injury attorney” you’ll be faced with having to wade through hundreds of websites that all make the same promises you saw on television…
And during ALL of this you still have to figure out how to get all of your other “normal” life tasks (like working and shopping and managing your other obligations) done
And all of this while you are in suffering and in pain.
The list of things you need to deal with just goes on and on and on.
And dealing with all of these things would be challenging enough if you were at your best and 100% healthy.
But you’re not 100% healthy.
And you’re not at your best.
Pain Makes Everything Difficult
When you are in pain simple things like sitting in your favorite chair or sleeping in your bed aren’t so simple anymore.
- Pain makes it hard to sleep
- Pain makes it hard to move
- Pain makes it hard to concentrate
- Pain makes everything a challenge
And the truth is: You can get your car fixed later. You can find and hire an attorney later.
But waiting to get out of pain isn’t an option. It’s not something that can wait. And really it’s not something that should wait.
Because pain haunts you every minute of the day. How long do you want to wait until you can sleep through the night? How many days do you want to ache? Why suffer another minute with pain when you don’t have to?
[tentry image=”” name=”Gwen B” company=”Arvada, CO”] Wow! The pain is gone thanks to David and Physical Therapy Professionals. I haven’t felt this good in years [/tentry]
Being in pain stinks! But that’s not the only problem with it…
If you’re in pain it means something is really wrong.
Your Injuries Might Be A Ticking Time Bomb
Pain is a signal that your body gives you to let you know that there’s damage to tissues like muscles and joints.
That damage might be something as simple as a bruise or it might be a torn muscle, a closed head injury or a ruptured disc.
What’s really scary is that you might be walking around with a serious injury and not even know it!
You won’t know how bad the problem is until you reach for a cup and a severe shot of pain hits you like a hot knife piercing your shoulder and your arm drops to your side.
That’s when you discover that your shoulder pain was really a mostly torn rotator cuff that finally tears all of the way.
And now it’s not just the pain you have to deal with. It’s the process of having to go through with getting an MRI and considering the process of surgery.
Another tricky part about pain is that you don’t always know where it’s coming from.
So the pain you feel in the back of your leg could be a strained hamstring – Or it could be coming from a herniated disc in your back that’s pressing on a nerve and causing problems in your leg.
Your headache could be coming from pulled muscles in your neck… or it could be coming from from an injury to one of the disks in your neck… or from from the bruise you got on head… or from a concussion…
You get the idea.
I’m sure you can see how not knowing how serious your injuries are and finding out where the real problem is coming from is a big deal.
It’s critical that you find out what’s wrong as soon as possible so you can take the steps needed to do something about it. Or you risk having more pain and worse injuries!
We all know that when you are injured and in pain it’s very important that you go and see a medical professional about your pain and problems, but…
To Get Out Of Pain What You Really Need Is A Specialist
Imagine you have a headache. A bad headache. Your head is pounding. Your eyesight is blurry. You need something to take the pain away even if it’s just for a little while.
So you stumble to your medicine cabinet and you open it up.
And inside you find two bottles.
Bottle #1 has a label that says “Medicine”
Bottle #2 has a label that says “Headache Pain Medicine”
Question… Which bottle are you going to grab? (I’m guessing it’s Bottle #2…)
When you have a specific problem you deserve a specific solution. A solution that is the best in the world for you.
If you have a foot injury and need surgery – you need to go to an orthopedic surgeon that specializes in foot surgery.
If you have heart problems – you need to go and see a doctor that specializes in heart problems (a cardiologist).
And if you have injuries from a car accident then you need to go get treated by someone that specializes in injuries people get in car accidents.
Only A Car Accident Injury Specialist Will Be Familiar With The Type Of Complex Care You Need
Why do I call this care “complex”? Because car accident injuries are almost always in more than one area.
That means that you might have neck pain AND back pain AND shoulder pain AND headaches.
And the type of care you get to help with pain control and to get you fully healed isn’t like the type of care most providers are used to giving.
[tentry image=”” name=”Evangeline S.” company=”Arvada, CO”] I have been to other physical therapy clinics and never felt it benefited me…Until I came here and I noticed a BIG difference! [/tentry]
Only a specialist who is familiar with all of these types of injuries that all happen at the same time will be prepared to help you deal with all of them.
But your situation is more complicated than even that… Because you need someone who is…
Not Only A Care Specialist But Also A Case Specialist…
Anyone who has been in a car accident knows that there’s a lot more to it than just getting your injuries taken care of.
Your specialist must also know how the entire car accident claim system works so don’t have to worry about the details. They’ll know how to bill the auto insurance and work with you or your attorney so that you don’t have to worry about the financial stuff.
And a specialist will be able to plug you into a local network of experts so that your care and your case are properly managed.
They will know:
That you don’t need to have health insurance to pay for your care – and that won’t be a problem!
Other providers that specialize in car accident injuries. So if you need any other care they can refer you to and get you access to the best providers in your area.
Which attorneys to work with (and which to stay away from) so that your case is handled properly and you get your care paid for and receive fair compensation.
What You Should Do To Get Out Of Pain As Fast As Possible And Ensure Your Case Is Being Managed So The “Financial” Side Is Stress-Free
Here are the steps you need to take today:
1. Go and see a specialist who is an expert in car accident injuries and
2. Knows how to work within the auto insurance world (for example who will hold your case on a lien, or work with a finance company, etc) and
3. Will examine you and tell you what’s wrong (in other words, give you a good diagnosis) and
4. Let you know, based on what they found, how bad your injuries are and
5. Refer you to other providers and experts in that are “best-in-class” and can get you connected with them. This means they can recommend:
The best doctor specialists (in case you need to have any diagnostics done like get an MRI or procedures like injections for pain)
The best attorneys (the ones that will not only answer your call but call you back personally promptly to answer any of your questions – and some will even come to your home so you don’t have to travel to their office!), etc.
6. And will provide care to help get you out of pain starting on the first visit so you can start healing, start sleeping better, and get your life back to the way it was before the car accident.
Now that you know that you need to see a specialist that can help manage your care and your case, it’s time to make a decision…
Your 3 Options
At this point you have three options…
Option 1: Do nothing and continue to suffer with pain and stress. But I’m guessing that if you’ve read this far that you aren’t the type of person who is going to sit around in self-pity and not take action. If you’ve read this far you might be more interested in…
Option 2: Contact us to set up a no obligation free 15 minute car accident injury phone consultation. This is an easy way to get your questions answered and get you moving in the right direction.
To Schedule Your FREE 15 Minute No Obligation All Questions Answered Phone Meeting
Pick up your phone and call us today at 720.222.9669. If we’re on the line helping another patient just leave your name, your phone number and the best time and days to reach you. We’ll call you back within 24 hours (or, if you called on Friday or on the weekend, we’ll call you on the following Monday) to schedule a short phone meeting where we can answer any questions you have about getting care for your car accident injuries.
Your Best Option Is To Take Action TODAY…
If you live in or near Arvada…
Option 3: Call us today to schedule your appointment and start feeling better on your first appointment. We’ll answer your questions and start helping you get out of pain and back to your life.
Here’s what you should do right now to get out of pain as fast as possible…
Pick up your phone and call 720.222.9669
We’ll get you scheduled to be seen by a car accident injury care specialist. We have live receptionists ready to take your call. If our receptionist is busy scheduling another patient just leave your name and phone number and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours.